Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Week 2 of Life

My First Bath

By Week 2, I had achieved 2 milestones... My cord had dried out and fallen, so I was ready for my "first bath". So, Baba and Nani decided to bathe me the traditional way... on the feet... Can't say how much I loved it! I was a completely different person must I say.




Here's me soon after my 1st bath.... clean and tidy and loving it!



Here's how I spend my weekdays...

In conversations with Momy...

My week-day evenings are usually with Baba (Oh, soon after he gets back from work, he gets on duty!)

Weekends I just like to get snugly and let the coterie pamper me so...



My First Stroller Ride
Awso, Baba and Momy tried to take me out for my 1st stroll around the block. I pretty much slept through the process, but still... it was my first stroller ride!



I Try My Swing
This video is from the 1st time I tried my new swing. Can't say I liked it much.. I was definitely amused by it though! Watch how I move my hands to the music... Dad's genes?

No comments:

Post a Comment