Friday, July 17, 2009

Baba turns 31 and I get my first vaccination shots!

It was my baba's birthday today, he turns the BIG 31. Mum baked him a banana-walnut cake with cocoa icing. Yummmy...

Awso, I turned 8weeks and had my 2month doc's appointment in the afternoon. I am a nice 10pounds now and the doc says I'm a healthy kid :)!! I got my first round of vaccination shots too :(

Mum keeps clicking pics... even at the doctor's when I'm stripped to my diapers alone!!!!

I was ofcourse a bit grumpy after the shots. I did cry a bit but mum says I am a nice kid and don't trouble em so much.

Daddy still had to wait until I slept peacefully to cut his cake... like 11 at night finally! :)

I decided to turn my back when baba finally got around to cutting the cake...

Happy Birthday Baba. Next year you celebrate it, I'll be bigger and jumping around!! Just u wait and watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment