Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Milestone achieved!

Today's the day everyone at home had been waiting for sometime now... Me turning 6weeks (42days). Now I can start going out.. shopping, meeting friends, eating out... The whole 9 yards! :D


Here's momy putting on the 'bangles' sent by Nana for me... She only tries them on me before commenting "Oh they are 18yrs. too big on Aahana" and then wears them herself! :(
My first visit to God's abode...
At Mandir...
At Gurdwara...
Pampered by "2 Nanis"!!
Oh, did I say that my Nani-masi is here to see me from Boston. We three have a great time together... Of course I'm basking in their ooommmppphhh love and devotion! Lucky me, eh!

Celebrations...

Also today my "Gunni mama" turns 21 BIG years... so mum made "Tiramisu cake" for us... though both of us couldn't taste it, I guess the rest of them had a YUMM time!


No comments:

Post a Comment